Graphic Designer | up to £40k + excellent benefits | London
Our client is an award-winning skincare company. Established 10 years ago and now selling in 27 markets across the world. All their products are certified by Cruelty Free International and contain natural ingredients. They don’t use plastic microbeads, synthetic fragrances or artificial colours in the production process.
They are looking for an In House Designer to bring the brand to life and be responsible for the brand’s visual identity.
- Develop and maintain their brand guidelines across the product, print, digital, and point of sale/ in-store, globally.
- Develop seasonal gifting design concepts and final artwork
- Report to the Head of Marketing/ work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager on creative assets
- Work with UK and International teams to develop design concepts
- In house experience in FMCG/ cosmetics/ retail industry
- Outstanding creative track record and skill-set working with similar brands (Consumer/Beauty/Retail)
- A strong creative skill-set to develop multiple creative projects
- Experience working with third party agencies and point of sale manufacturers
- Proficient in using Adobe Create Suite, 3D Rendering Software
- Skills in video, illustration and animation would be ideal
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible. We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'