This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graphic Designer (Arabic Speaker) to join a health-care business on a 12-month fixed term contract. This creative designer will predominately design across print ensuring control of quality, and overall brand strategy.
Our client is a health-care business based in Brighton
The successful Graphic Designer (Arabic Speaker) will be responsible for;
Work closely with the Marketing team to deliver creative and innovative ideas.
Design across print and online i.e. product and sales literature, event materials, online banners, emails, landing pages).
- Ensure all design outputs are inline with brand guideline.
The successful Graphic Designer (Arabic Speaking) will possess the following;
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Fluent in Arabic both written and verbal.
- 2 years minimum Graphic Designer experience.
- An online portfolio showcasing print and digital projects.
- Creative flair and an eye for detail
- Knowledge of online software such as Flash, Fireworks, Media Encoder, Dreamweaver is desirable, as well as HTML/CSS.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with external agencies and internal departments.
On offer for the successful Graphic Designer (Arabic Speaking);
- A competitive salary up to £35,000 depending on experience.
- This role will be office & home working.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'