Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street.
Apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, innovation and we are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
- Trend research via comparison shopping, online research and trade fairs
- Be commercially aware with a creative mind set
- Produce clear design specifications and artworks
- Ensure that graphics are translated into prints in the most efficient, productive and economic way possible
- Maintain high standards for colour, typography, design
This is an opportunity to work for a growing retailer with the chance to collaborate with the world’s biggest brands. You’ll have the ability to collaborate with department heads and senior stakeholders to implement campaigns which will fundamentally impact the retail and online environment. This role has plenty of room for progression.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working across Graphic Design for apparel and branding
- Proficency in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent understanding of branding
- Good print and application knowledge
- Have experience working in a fast paced environment
- Experience of working with high-res artwork for factories across print and branding
- Graphic Design
- Commercially aware
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'