The Graphic Designer and Web Specialist is required to increase the presence and brand awareness of Daisy Wholesale and Fleur Telecom through both digital and traditional print channels. You will need to ensure a high level of accuracy with minimal revisions throughout all work produced. It is important for the role that you gain a thorough understanding of the business and the industry in order to quickly identify other marketing and design opportunities.
This position required an innovative individual with an excellent grasp of branding and design in a corporate environment to deliver high volumes of work from brief through to completion.
Salary: £23,000 to £26,000
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.00am to 4.30pm
- Assist in implementation of marketing and communications strategies for Daisy Wholesale and Fleur Telecom.
- Creation of graphics for both online and print media, including advertisements, marketing collateral, event invitations, posters, banners, newsletters, eshots, billing messages, social media posts and websites.
- Creation of HTML emails in email platform and branded eshot templates.
- Removing existing branding on documents and adding Daisy Wholesale branding.
- Display own initiative and create and develop design concepts.
- Creation of new Daisy Wholesale website.
- Ensure websites are optimised for viewing on mobiles, tablets and in different browsers. SEO will also form a key element of website optimization.
- Report on key digital metrics including website visitors and click-throughs.
- Act as the first point of contact for technical website queries, both internal and external.
- Ensure all website plugins are kept up to date and secure.
- Proactively research design trends and developments to suggest ideas for improvement.
- Maintain and continually improve the Company websites.
- Ad hoc design and online activities as requested by line manager.
- Attention to detail is key for this role
- Keen eye for design and the ability to think of innovative ideas
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, including Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Photoshop, as well as Google Analytics
- Experience in developing for Wordpress
- Proficient in managing Wordpress CMS for websites
- Knowledge of website standards, mobile optimization, SEO and effect of page structure
- Competency working with web-based systems and web programming languages, including HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3 and PHP
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and debugging ability
- Effective and efficient time management and organisational skills to meet fluid deadlines
- Strong sense of brand value and how to influence it positively
- Must be able to work on own initiative and also as part of a team in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job