Purpose and objectives of the role
We are looking for a motivated and driven candidate to join the company at a time of significant growth, to assist in retaining and increase engagement across a range of campaign channels.
The role is to work with the Directors and Head of Marketing to develop, analyse and improve the social media and activity of the company. To provide graphical content for these channels along with collateral for the business websites and print material.
This will include responsibility for but is not limited to the following.
To build and grow a significant social media profile across a variety of platforms for Portman Asset Finance and Harrington Luxury Car Finance, driving visitors towards the websites for data capture and contact conversions. These platforms are to include but are not limited to Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.
Identifying and linking with key brand advocates to promote the Portman and Harrington brands through social media channels.
To design and create collateral for all media and digital channels.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assist in developing the Social Media strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Providing key data on specified target markets and how best to reach them
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities to ensure improved conversions
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns for online and offline channels alongside the Head of Marketing
- Monitoring and reporting to the on effectiveness of strategies and campaigns
- Responsible for brand management and development of corporate identity within the different social media channels
- Becoming an advocate of Portman Asset Finance and associated brands in social media spaces
- Creating, editing, publishing and sharing content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and drives business growth
Skills and personal qualities
- Strong use of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Creative mindset
- Drive, motivation and initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude with customer focus
- Flexibility and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Proven experience using social media and associated analytics tools
- Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Knowledge of and experience with website analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Social Media
- At least 2 years in a similar role
- Genuine interest in luxury/performance vehicles
- Experience of researching, writing, promoting, managing and evaluating marketing strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job