- Manages and supervises graphic design team
- Organises work and assigns different priority levels to scheduled work activities
- Ensures that deadlines are met and quality is maintained
- Meets and coordinates with colleagues to understand what they need from the graphic design team and then sets and plans the deliverable against.
- Also responsible for graphic design on specific projects as required including designing and redesigning computer graphics, web page graphics and other forms of visual communications
- Train and mentor the team to maximise skills, capability and success.
- Suggest new ways of improving the quality of designs and other project issues
- Assist the team members to choose the right style, attractive graphics, images, and other visual elements to adept them according to the objectives of the project
- Leverage creative and marketing knowledge to develop new creative campaigns for specific targets
Skills & Experience:
- This role requires forward-thinking and the ability to keep abreast of the latest technology and trends to advise the business what software or hardware will help the graphic design team produce the highest-quality work.
- Experience of graphic design in a fast moving preferably entrepreneurial business
- Excellent creative and innovation skills with a knowledge of interactive design including best practices in technology, usability and user experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management, attention to detail, prioritisation and organisation skills
- Experience in Quark, Indesign and Adobe Creative Suite are essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job