Graphic and Marketing Assistant
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as Southampton, Eastleigh and Ringwood
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graphics and Marketing Assistant to join a fast-growing eco-friendly company based in Hampshire. The role will involve working closely with the marketing team assisting with all marketing materials along with assisting the management and organisation of trade shows and exhibitions. This would be a perfect opportunity for someone looking for a combination role within design and marketing.
Your role will involve:
- Designing materials for print and online along with artwork creation and editing
- Design, development and preparation of power point presentations, materials for meetings, brochures, documentation, exhibition materials and marketing collateral
- Management of product information literature and photo libraries
- Being responsible for designing and creating email newsletters and updating client mailing lists
- Ah hoc administration duties (e.g. updating website content, assisting senior members of staff as required)
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Excellent organisational, and communication skills both oral and written
- Proficient within Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to multi task with a great attention to detail
This is a varied & rewarding role where you will be working for a fantastic company. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job