Grants & Trust Officer - Charity - £34k to £38k
This is an opportunity to join a friendly and dedicated organisation, supporting the veterans in activities such as entertainment and recreation for wounded, injured or disabled serving personnel and veterans. With an emphasis on the personal approach, and with the beneficiary firmly at the heart of everything they do. They are now looking for an individual to lead its grant and trust writing efforts and support general fundraising.
- £34k to £38k
- Excellent Benefits
- Friendly and dedicates organisation
- Mainly office hours, with some flexibility required
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Implementing programme of applications to grant giving military and civilian trusts, foundations and charities
- Manage the strategy for identifying and getting to know major benefactors and introducing them to the charity
- Contribute to and implement a strategy for all fundraising activity
- Work with the Fundraising Coordinator to meet the income needs.
- Represent the organisation at events, including Royal events
- Developing a strategy for identifying and getting to know major benefactors and introducing them to the charity.
- Developing relationships with grant giving organisations and ensuring recognition for all donors, fundraisers and supporters.
- Monitoring the grant application process and providing interim and final reporting to the grantor in line with terms of grant agreement.
- Proven successful grant writing experience.
- Understands the requirements and complexities of grant writing and donor researching.
- Unquestionable ethics - this charity is as much about doing the right things as well as doing them right.
- An accomplished and relaxed networker who understands the importance of developing relationships and is proficient at doing so.
- Understands charitable fundraising.
- Fully conversant with the gift aid aspects of fundraising
- A confident and fluent communicator both verbal and written.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to engage socially with confidence with beneficiaries, benefactors and the wider public, and represent the charity at outside events.
- Prepared to travel to attend charity events.
The successful candidate is someone who can match the job description and demonstrate a proven track record as a grant writer but who now is looking for a new and exciting challenge.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job