Grants and Marketing Administrator
Sellick Partnership are working with a reputable organisation based in Gainsborough who are looking to recruit to a Grant and Marketing Administrator on a temporary basis.
The main purpose of the role is to support the development of new services through identifying external fundraising and grant opportunities, preparation of submissions and collation of evidence
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Identifying potential funding opportunities by undertaking regular funding searches
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring a pipeline of potential funding opportunities
- Gathering information and data required for bid submission in line with submission deadlines
- Maintaining grant and contract compliance for all live contracts, including arranging review meetings and funder visits, gathering evidence of delivery and drafting monitoring/completion reports
- Delivering general administrative support for the marketing team, including proof reading, tracking stock levels of materials and in-house printing
- Monitoring and administering team spend and income
- Identifying partnership opportunities and key stakeholders
- Data collection including analytics on campaigns, social value, stakeholder activity and compiling reports
Apply now for an immediate start
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
- bid submissions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"