We are looking for a superstar fundraiser with expertise in trusts and grant fundraising to bring their energy and talent to SOS Children's Villages, one of the world's largest and most highly regarded NGOs, as they build up their UK-based fundraising team.
Charity People's brief: to find a creative and passionate Grant Fundraising Officer. Reporting to the Grant Fundraising Manager, you will help to grow income from grant making organisations (statutory, Big Lottery, European, trusts and foundations), prioritising restricted funds and projects with the greatest need. With a high level of attention to detail and a passion and creativity for developing applications, you will assist with research to ensure a regular and reliable pipeline of new prospects; the development of grant proposals; reporting on current grants and cultivate a small to medium scale prospect pipeline.
On our absolutely 'must have' list:
* Experience of working in a non-profit organisation, ideally working on an international scale.
* Demonstrable track record of securing grants from grant making organisations
* Experience building relationships with grant making organisations and an understanding of the grant making landscape in the UK.
* Experience in prospect research, grant writing and reporting.
* Experience of formulating both project and grant budgets.
This charity is based in central Cambridge however there is flexibility around home based working. This role is part time 21 hours per week.
Closing 14th February
If you are an ambitious and self-motivated Trust Fundraiser driven by exceeding targets, then please apply initially with a copy of your CV to Ellen Drummond
- International Development
- Trusts and Grants