Senior Grandstand Executive | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Grandstand Executive for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar. Working under the guidance of a Performance & Planning Manager you will be responsible for managing the entire 'Real Time' customer experience across all of our client's brands. The role will be responsible for ensuring that our client's mobile proposition is always focussed on presenting the most relevant content to engage their audience and drive them to place additional bets and retain their loyalty in the face of stiff competitor activity trying to gain wallet share from the same customers. This role will include you covering shifts and performing in the role of a Sportsbook Operations Manager responsible for execution of the daily sports betting experience across all our clients brands.
Senior Grandstand Executive Responsibilities:
- Acting as a mentor to the Grandstand Executives, you will assist the Performance & Planning Manager with training around content & CRM and will possess natural leadership skills.
- Push / SMS / Real Time on Site Marketing
- Promotional Fulfilment
- Site Content - Using our banner carousels and CMS tools you will be responsible for ensuring that the betting events and opportunities we present on our mobile site are always timely, relevant and engaging
- Social Integration - Whilst you will not be responsible for the output on Twitter, you will be working alongside the Social Team to make sure that the message and content they present to their audience on twitter is joined up with the one you are managing on their mobile sites
- Your job will include the opportunity to oversee the execution of the playbook AND the evolution of real time content and customer messages
- Orchestrate the control of all the site content dedicated to Grandstand as per the schedule and in consideration of the events and scenarios unfolding within those events
- Identify opportunities to message winning customers with opportunities to place additional related bets
- Oversee the Performance Social media team in their engagement of the audience with timely and relevant prompts of our betting opportunities
- Supplement and support known TV advertising schedule with coordinated onsite messaging and BTL messaging content
- You will be responsible for tracking real time business volumes and driving additional Grandstand activity
- Business owner of all customer communication mechanisms
Senior Grandstand Executive Requirements:
- Extensive sports and betting knowledge will be essential in allowing you to thrive in this environment
- You will be passionate about sports betting and gaming - possibly even a punter yourself (though not essential!)
- Experience of working in a customer facing or customer servicing betting function will be helpful as you will understand the needs and demands of our customers
- Familiar with Mobile technology, you will be a keen user of mobile devices who understands the basic usability and technology that powers our customers' experience of betting with us
- Organised and with a strong work ethic, you will be hungry to learn new skills and take on board evolving tasks and responsibilities
- The role will require you to work at those times when our sportsbook is at its busiest, so evening and weekend work will be the norm
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Steven Brady, Principal Consultant on or e-mail
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.