Graduating this summer? Ready to start a progressive career with a FANTASTIC company? APPLY NOW!!!
£16,000 + Qualifications, Benefits and Progression Opportunities
My expanding client is based in Cheltenham, and are looking for recent graduates to join their lively and dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity for all Graduates with an enthusiastic approach, to gain exceptional experience in a professional office environment, within the insurance sector. Not only does this position offer endless progression aspects, my client will also fund numerous educational qualifications and provide all the relevant training.
• Organise and analyse insurance documents for data processing.
• Input data from a variety of insurance documents, across multiple classes of business.
• Analyse technical data and calculate transactions, such as premiums and taxes.
• Reviewing documents and schedules containing the insureds address/location by using a variety of methods, such as; internet search engines.
• Have a high attention to detail
• The ability to contribute towards team targets and to work with a high degree of accuracy
• Team player
• Effective written and oral communication
• Ability to manage varying workloads and embrace new ideas
• Commitment to working hours that can be flexible around business needs
• A passion to learn and progress
• A minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at grades A to C; including Maths and English
• Confident working knowledge of Maths
The ideal candidate should have an enthusiastic approach to take their first step into an office environment, whilst being confident with mathematics, and show eagerness to learn and progress within this professional setting. My client provides a fast passed and energetic working environment, which would suit progressive Graduates with a passion to learn new skills.
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Ellie at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike
- Data Analysis
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"