Positions for new graduates starting from June onwards
Based in Fareham, near Portsmouth & Southampton
We are inviting applications from final year students to join our team of Recruitment Consultants and Candidate Resourcers at our modern offices in Fareham.
Our business is expanding and we need 5 more graduates to be trained as Recruitment Consultants and Resourcers at our offices on the Cams Hall Estate business park in Fareham. We offer excellent career prospects, excellent training, a friendly, fast-paced workplace and a variety of additional benefits. Previous experience is not necessary.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a thriving professional recruitment business which has grown to become one of the UK's top 250 recruitment agencies. We have an enthusiastic and fun working environment that helps our Graduate Trainees to perform well and to progress through the company. You will be paid a good basic salary and will also earn commission and bonuses on top, so that your remuneration package increases substantially year on year.
Ideally you will have a competitive and ambitious nature and a really confident telephone manner. You will also have brilliant communication skills, a desire to work in a fast-paced sales office environment and a determination to be the best you can be. Our highly experienced managers will provide tailored training to help you to build relationships with your clients and to help you to develop your career.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, , Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for this job, please send us your CV asap.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job