- Teaching Assistant role in Primary and Secondary Special Needs School
- 1:1 and small group support of autism and learning difficulties
- Roles to start immediately
An 'Outstanding' special needs school based in Brent are looking for graduates with an interest in working with special needs for roles starting immediately. This school caters for primary and secondary aged pupils with autism and complex learning difficulties and social and emotional difficulties.
They are looking for enthusiastic graduates who are committed to delivering high quality support for children with special needs.
Do you have experience, qualities or skills in the following?
- Experience and/or interest in supporting children with autism, severe learning difficulties, physical disabilities or challenging behaviour
- Experience working in a Special Need School is highly beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of specific visual aids such as PECS, TEACCH is highly beneficial
- Confident in supporting children in their learning (basic maths, English and science)
- Engaging personality, flexibility and the ability to use initiative
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.