Graduates Wanted for Recruitment Roles!
- Are you a graduate on the hunt for a fast paced and exciting role in a constantly expanding market? If yes, then this role may be the opportunity of a lifetime for you!
- The company we are representing came from humble beginnings with their first office in a basement and now boasts beautiful and airy offices in London Bridge and Monument Station. Following the company’s success, they were able to expand to several locations across the UK.
- This company is a world leader in technology recruitment and pride themselves on hiring the best talent through creating meaningful relationships with candidates. They have a strong emphasis on trust and communication through their company which creates an incredibly positive workplace culture.
What they offer:
- Full training programmes.
- Attractive commission structure.
- Holiday incentives to cities such as Paris or Dublin and annual ski trips.
- Based salary of £22,000 and uncapped commission.
- £0-£30k 10%
- £30k - £60k 20%
- £60k+ - 30%
- Good phone manner.
- Confident and outgoing nature.
- Organizational skills.
- Drive for success.
- Write and post job adverts.
- Speak with clients and review CV’s.
- Prepare candidates for interviews.
- Maintain an active LinkedIn profile and network.
- Meet with senior company members to discuss job requirements for candidates.
- Strong written, verbal, and communication skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Minimum of a 2:1 from a reputable university.
- Not afraid of a challenge!
If you think that you fit this role then make sure to apply below ASAP as these roles are sure to go quickly!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
- Engineering Recruitment
- Graduate Recruitment
- Confidence Building
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'