An autism specialist school with two sites based in Hayes and Ruislip are looking for graduates with experience and/or interest in supporting autism across the spectrum for roles starting immediately. The school provides for primary aged pupils with complex learning difficulties including the diagnosis of autism.
- In house training on autism specific resources such as PECS, TEACCH, Makaton and Attention Autism from autism specialists
- Working in an Ofsted rated outstanding SEN school with a strong and highly specialised team
- Secure long term roles with permanent placements at end of the academic year dependant on feedback
- School Direct starting September 2018 for TAs that want to become teachers
- Tier based TA system following permanent placement and potential Therapy assistant roles dependant on future career plans
- Must be able to travel to Hayes/Ruislip area (West London)
- Must be able to work full-time, Monday to Friday from 8:30 am - to 4:00pm during school term time
- Must have experience or interest in supporting children with autism across spectrum
- Knowledge of autism specific visual aids such as PECS, TEACCH, symbols and sensory resources is highly beneficial but not essential
- Being open to supporting pupils with personal care/nappy changing when required
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job