As a recent graduate, I’m sure you are looking for a job that has excellent career progression, great company culture and the opportunity to earn 35K in your first year.
Welcome to the world of recruitment!
If you are a motivated, hard-working individual who wants to work hard and reap the rewards, this role is for you!
As a recruitment consultant, you will have one to one training from day one and work in a vibrant and collaborative environment based in the heart of London.
And that is just the beginning!
The Role - Recruitment Consultant
What will you be doing as an Associate Recruitment Consultant:
- Business Development and networking
- Placing top professionals into a wide variety of cutting-edge positions
- Writing enticing job adverts
- Reviewing CVs
- Interviewing and prepping candidates for roles
- Maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting/ Surpassing targets to earn impressive commission
The Candidate - Recruitment Consultant
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree educated (2019/2020/2021)
- Strong communication skills
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success
- Ambition and confidence
Benefits - Recruitment Consultant
What will the role of a Recruitment Consultant offer?
- Uncapped commission
- 3 holiday incentives per year (summer trips to Ibiza and ski holidays)
- A vibrant and fun atmosphere
- Excellent industry exposure
- Invaluable sales experience
- Quarterly & Annual Bonuses
- Office Bar, Onsite massages
If you are a graduate who is looking to progress and succeed in a high pressure, exciting and high achieving environment. Recruitment is for you! Give me a call and we can get the ball rolling!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'