Our client is making the digital world safe for kids. They are the biggest kids digital media platform on the planet, reaching over a quarter of a billion kids each month across mobile, web, and online video. Their technology powers the global infrastructure for digital kids media and they are the world's leading experts in data privacy, powering safe compliant digital activity for hundreds of brands and content owners around the world.
Delivering effective, high performing advertising campaigns for many of the biggest clients in their industry, they work with Lego, Warner Bros, Hasbro, Disney, Nintendo, and many others.This is a 3 month internship paying National Minimum Wage designed to lead to a permanent graduate job.
How can the intern expect to spend their day?
As the company continues to grow, they are looking for a brilliant graduate to support all members of the UK sales team across all aspects of the sales funnel.
Day-to-day tasks will include the following.
- Supporting sales team members with client presentations and meetings management.
- Helping to develop and manage client proposals and responses to briefs.
- Gaining skills in creating and managing existing and new sales collateral.
- Liaising with the market place team to help ensure the successful delivery of all campaigns and cross team insights sharing.
- Developing skills in competitor analysis reports and insights.
- Learning about how to drive new business lead generation.
- A genuine opportunity to learn and grow through clear direction and hands on mentorship from an experienced Senior Management team.
- Hands on experience in a fast-paced, constantly changing industry.
"Since joining the company I’ve had unparalleled opportunities to meet the top names in the entertainment, publishing and film industries. My role has involved taking over many important responsibilities to fit my abilities and interests. The team here are all friendly, energetic and dedicated to what they do. Weekly updates bring these hard workers together and ensure that exceptional commitment never goes unrecognised."
Head of Mobile Network & Former Network Intern:
“Within the time I’ve been here, I have learned an unprecedented amount about the kids’ industry and digital & mobile advertising. For me, the company offered a unique opportunity to learn from the best in the industry and to have real input into the company’s strategy moving forwards. If it's a fun, lively, hardworking, environment with one of the UK's leading marketing platforms you’re after, then look no further."
Tell us about the ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- A fire-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your ability to get things done.
- Exemplary verbal, written communication, and analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and extremely detail orientated.
- Insanely well-organised and capable of managing multiple stakeholders effectively.
- Proactive personality with a genuine interest in developing a career in digital advertising.
- Thrives working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced environment.
- Any experience working in sales, marketing, and/or design/proposal creation would be a bonus.