Fareham, between Portsmouth & Southampton
Are you an undergraduate finishing your degree in 2018 ?
We are looking for fresh graduates to start careers as trainee Recruitment Consultants at our offices on the Cams Hall Estate business park in Fareham, near Portsmouth. We offer graduates excellent career prospects, full recruitment training, a vibrant workplace and a wide range of additional benefits. Previous experience is not required as these roles are designed for graduates who are looking fora career position after university.
Blueprint is a well-established professional recruitment business and one of the top 250 recruitment agencies in the UK. We have a proactive, positive and fun working environment that helps our Graduate Recruitment Consultants to succeed and to progress through the company. You will be paid a good basic salary and will be able to earn commission and bonuses on top so that your earnings potential can rise substantially every year.
Ideally you will have strong communication skills, a tenacious and competitive nature and an really confident telephone manner. You will also have a desire to work in a fast-paced environment where you can demonstrate your ability and achievements in a team of like-minded graduates. Our highly experienced managers will also provide recruitment training to help you to build relationships with your clients and to help you to continuously develop your career.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, , Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for this job, please just send us your CV.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis