Are you searching for an opportunity more exciting and lucrative than the average grad scheme? Given that most graduate schemes offer you an income low as £22K per year, how does earning double that in your first year sound? Six figures in your third?
If you are a highly sociable and money motivated individual, the opportunity to become a Recruitment Consultant in an industry leading firm is not to be missed.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Salary
- Year 1 - £20K base, £40K OTE
- Year 2 - £35K base, £60K OTE
- Year 3 - £60K base, £100K+ OTE
- Fast track internal promotion to Senior Consultant within 2 years
- Exceptional commission structure - uncapped earning potential!
- All expenses paid 5 star trips to worldwide destinations
- Company car on reaching targets
- Quarterly prizes (Rolexes, spa days, vouchers for exclusive bars and restaurants)
- Company sports teams
- Gym membership
- Pool tables & office bar
- Monthly lunch clubs at London’s top restaurants
What does a position as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant offer?
- Invaluable sales experience within a highly respected industry
- Development of business acumen through regular client meetings
- Uncapped earning potential starting straight away
- A vibrant and fun atmosphere - a real work hard play hard role!
The Role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment is primarily a sales role in which you’ll be placing top professionals into a wide variety of cutting edge positions with exceptional potential for earning uncapped commission.
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Searching job databases and sourcing candidates
- Attracting candidates to the role and managing applications
- Preparing candidates for interview and guiding them through the hiring process
- Scanning CVs and calling potential candidates
What we’re looking for in a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Minimum of a 2.2 from a top university
- Track record of excellence in extra-curricular activities
- Financially motivated and extremely driven
- Strong desire to become top in your field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious with a competitive edge
- Ideally worked through university
- Previous sales experience (B2B) would be an advantage but is not necessary
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
- Graduate Recruitment
- Sales Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'