Our Client is a successful and expanding company, based in the Essex area, who is seeking to recruit Chemical / Process Engineer to work within their Manufacturing department
The Role includes:
- Provision of technical and operational support for day to day production operations and trouble shooting.
- Monitoring the performance on a daily basis, to insure the process is under control, and operating in a safe manner.
- Conduct analysis and improve performance of assigned process segment for safety, cost, throughput and expansion.
- Provision of technical support for the technicians.
- BSc, in Chemical Engineering or related.
- 1-2 years experience as a process engineer within a manufacturing environment.
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of distillation and extraction and associated processes
- Demonstrable experience and ability to undertake practical problem solving relating to process issues
- Ability to contribute to innovative ideas within the team related to processes
- Ability to work in collaboration with other departments
- Awareness of SDS and warning labels
- Awareness of H&S policies and procedures and flammable area risks
- Understanding of HACCP procedures and product quality safeguards
- High attention to detail with a passion for continuous improvement
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) desirable
- Exposure to Six Sigma processes
Candidates must be able to drive and eligible to live and work in the UK
- Chemical Processing
- production operations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'