Graduated in the summer? We need you for Trainee Recruitment roles!
£22,000/annum, OTE £80k+
Ambitious 2017 Graduates Required for Multiple London Locations!
Finished your degree in the summer? We need you for multiple Trainee Recruitment positions in London! If you are highly competitive, motivated by winning and want to earn more than all of your peers - this could be the perfect role for you!
We are currently looking for motivated 2017 Graduates to join our various clients across Central London as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. This is a fast paced, sales position and you will need to have a natural competitive edge as well as a desire to succeed in order to progress.
You will be responsible for your own desk in a range of sectors including IT, Pharmaceuticals, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.… You do not need any relatable experience, just a good attitude and the willingness to work hard to get the job done!
You will receive full training in any area you go into and will split your time between new business development (can involve cold calling, generating leads, pitching companies) and candidate management (can involve scrolling through job boards, Linkedin, Social Media to find those perfect "deal candidates" for your clients!)
The two main reasons people go into Recruitment are:
High earning potential -realistic earnings of £30k-£35k within 1 year, £45k-55k within 2 years, £80k-100k in 3 years!
Fast track career progression - Reaching Team Leader status within 12-18 months!
The Role of Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Sourcing high level candidates through head-hunting, searching job-boards, Linkedin and other social media sites
- Generating leads and sourcing new business
- Pitching new clients to secure their business
- Agreeing fees with the clients to create a good relationship from both ends
- Attending client meetings to gain better understanding of requirements
- Writing job adverts to attract the best talent
- Relationship building with candidates and clients
- Attending networking events
- Working outside of standard 9-5 hours to reach those candidates who cannot speak during the day
- Thinking outside the box to make yourself standout amongst your competitors!
What we’re looking for in Graduate Recruitment Consultants
- 2017 Graduate’s seeking a long-term career with high earning potential
- Highly driven
- Extremely motivated by money
- Confident and presentable
- Excellent telephone manner
- Hardworking and willingness to learn
Benefits of Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Excellent commission structure, average first year earnings for 2015 summer intakes was £32k!
- Pension scheme once completed probation
- Extensive onsite training programme created by the Directors and carried out by the Head of Learning and Development
- Various incentive targets including days out to races, lunch clubs and holiday targets! Recent destinations including Skiing in France, Vegas, Marbella and Ibiza.
All in all, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a young and ambitious companies with like-minded individuals where YOU are responsible for your own earnings!! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply for immediate consideration!
At the Grad Society we are a leading specialist graduate recruitment agency with over 15 years of sales and recruitment experience.
When you join The Grad Society we make sure your aspirations are met by placing you with only the highest calibre of leading sales and recruitment firms across the UK.
At The Grad Society we open doors for ambitious graduates who are looking to start a challenging and financially rewarding career. We are passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on enhancing the recruitment experience by providing support and guidance throughout the process.
Our success is our dedicated team of specialist consultants who have all started in the industry as new graduates and therefore understand the importance of being placed in the right company with a culture that conforms to your values.
The Grad Society operates in multiple markets including but not limited to: Finance recruitment, IT Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Accounting Recruitment, Sports Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Teaching Recruitment, Nursing Recruitment, Life Sciences Recruitment, Medical Device Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, PR Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Law Recruitment, Construction Recruitment, Built Recruitment, Rail Recruitment, Automotive Recruitment, E-Commerce Recruitment, Education Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, Oil & Gas Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Healthcare Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Hospitality Recruitment, Office Recruitment, Admin Recruitment, Property Recruitment, Sales Recruitment, Retail Recruitment,
Alternative Job Titles: Recruiter, Trainee Recruiter, Sales, Business Development, Software Sales, Lettings Negotiator, Sales Negotiator, Telesales, Graduate Sales, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Sales Advisor, Sales Associate, Sales Manager, Sales Advisor, Media Sales, Broker, Brokering, Trader, Hospitality, Business Sales, IT Sales, Sales Representative, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Sales Support, Sales Coordinator, Field Sales, Sales Assistant, Direct Sales, Head Hunter, Executive Search, Estate Agency, Sales Negotiator, Lettings Negotiator, Medical Sales, Medical Device Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales, Legal Recruitment, Headhunter, Headhunting, Head-hunter, "head hunter", "Executive search", "graduate scheme", "2017 graduate", "recent graduate"