A career opportunity in recruitment for a graduate based in Fareham, near Portsmouth
Blueprint Recruitment is a successful professional recruitment company which has achieved exceptional growth to become one of the top 250 recruitment companies in the UK and a top performing business in the Solent region. Based just outside Fareham near to Portsmouth, we are a friendly team of Graduate Recruitment Consultants with an exciting and enthusiastic working environment, where graduate trainees are able to learn through in depth training and mentoring.
We are looking for a new Graduate who has recently finished their university degree. You don't need to have any previous experience as you will receive full training as a Graduate Recruiter. The work centres upon building relationships with customers on the telephone and you will be resourcing and screening candidates, as well as arranging interviews and starts for a wide variety of vacancies.
You should be a graduate from any degree course and you will be looking for a position that provides excellent opportunities for graduate career progression. You will be ambitious, passionate and driven. In addition to your degree, you will have a strong ability to communicate on the telephone and an enthusiastic personality, together with the determination to maximise your earnings.
We provide a good basic salary, full recruitment training, mentoring and career development, an uncapped commission scheme, team and individual bonuses and a wide range of additional benefits including:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £28K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period.
- Comprehensive graduate recruitment training, mentoring and development.
- A private Healthcare scheme and a friendly team-based culture
- An environment that rewards the individual achievements of our graduates
- Dress down Fridays, Golf club membership, Company events, such as Goodwood Races, Team trips, Christmas & Summer parties, a free fruit bowl, regular team lunches and nights out.
If you would like to find out more about a graduate career in recruitment. Please just send us your CV.
You must be a graduate and you must eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'