Business Graduate for Customer Account Manager position
£22,000 per annum
ST5- Newcastle under Lyme
An excellent opportunity for a business or project management graduate looking to work for a well established company based in Newcastle under Lyme. No experience needed, just enthusiasm and commitment to learn.
Reporting to the Key Account Manager your duties will include:
- Seek and develop new business opportunities
- Maximise sales/profit with existing customers
- Agree technical specifications and statement of Work with the customers.
- Ensure that the customer's requirements are understood and considered in the processing of quotations
- Approve quotes prior to release, ensuring that it meets the company requirements
- Ensure a consistent and professional level of customer service through a proactive, problem solving approach
- Manage the interface between the customer, the manufacturing plant and global network
- Maintain records of technical/commercial activities in line with Company and quality standards
- Work within a multi-function team to generate and introduce cost savings
- Manage projects from nomination into serial production
- Educated to HNC/degree level or Business Degree (Essential)
- Proven customer interface skills (Essential)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills (Essential)
- Strong commercial skills (Essential)
- Computer literate (Essential)
- The ability to travel both UK and overseas (Essential)
- Self-motivated, achievement orientated, team player (Essential)
- Sales experience in automotive (Desirable)
- Experienced in harness design (Desirable)
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours
£22,000 per annum on graduate learning scheme for 2 years
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"