• Daily management of customer’s portfolio (including processing of orders and addressing queries)
• Liaising with in-house translation staff, checking and production departments, to arrange translations and ensure that the national law deadlines are met
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently and to assess priorities constantly
• Attention to detail whilst under pressure
• Experience or understanding of how to work within a customer-driven service
• Ability to balance the dual aspects of the role, operating as a service provider and customer with a consistent level of professionalism and courtesy
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Suitable for a graduate or an administartor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'