Graduate Web Developer - Poole - Negotiable Salary
Are you an aspiring Web Developer? We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic computer graduate to join a growing technology company in Poole. Some experience in back-end coding in PHP or Laravel is required.
This is a brilliant opportunity with an organisation that will give you all the necessary tools and training in web development and computer programming. If your ambition is to gain a long-term career in web development, this organisation will support you throughout! You will learn a wide variety of new innovative skills such as Docker, React, Kafka and Kubernetes, from a highly supportive web development team, enabling you to fast-track your career as you gain a solid grounding in a commercial development environment.
- Work with the company's web developers to create high quality, revolutionary web applications
- Carry out back-end website coding (mainly in Laravel)
- Test web-based products
- Work in an agile environment
- Recent education in a computer related subject, preferably at University degree level (such as Computer Science or a programming course)
- A good understanding of back-end web development technologies, such as PHP or Laravel or similar
Salary is negotiable depending on relevant skills/education. Benefits include a company bonus (approx. 10% of salary), medical insurance, generous pension contributions, retail discount scheme, free parking and 24 days holiday plus all bank holidays.
Location of Work:
The company will be re-opening their office in Poole, Dorset in September 2021. Preferably, you will be office-based, however they may consider strong applicants from other areas of the UK who can either relocate, or work remotely with some office visits required from time to time.
You will be asked a series of questions relevant to your skills and background, and you will also be required to complete a technical test as part of the application process.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV for the Graduate Web Developer role. For further information, contact Michelle Turner on the IT team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth -
Keywords:Graduate Developer, Graduate Web Developer, Laravel Developer, Web Developer, Website Developer, PHP Developer, Web Applications, Web Development, Applications Developer, PHP, Laravel
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- Graduate Developer|Graduate Web Developer|Laravel Developer|Web Developer|Website Developer|PHP Developer|Web Applications|Web Development|Application
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'