Graduate Water Treatment Engineer
This role entails travelling to different client sites undertaking the upkeep and maintenance of water treatment equipment to a variety of buildings such as Swimming Pools, Hospitals, Spas etc and taking and testing samples of water.
This role is a trainee role and comes with full training, a company vehicle and progression.
- At least a C Grade GCSE in Chemistry or A-Levels in Science or a degree in Geography (or similar field)
- At least 6 months work experience in any job
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Happy to travel on a daily basis (A driving license is essential)
- Happy to work in a team and independently
This Trainee\Graduate role comes with full training and the opportunity to start a career within the water treatment field. The starting salary for this role is between £17-20k (depending on any experience) and the role comes with a company vehicle.
For more information about this Graduate\Trainee Water Treatment vacancy please contact Jon Davies of Zodiac Recruitment or send your CV in via this advert
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"