Graduate wanted for Credit Control Agent - Uber Sonic Club
Our company 'Uber Sonic club’ is a fast growing e-commerce subscription company expanding rapidly across the Uk and soon Europe. We thrive in being a fun, tech, fast paced company, accepting Young dynamic individuals that think outside the box. We believe in growing with the company providing training and care to each employee. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are confident and can perform to our customers in an outstanding manor allowing our company to be well presented. The individual we are looking for specifically must be a young graduate or a couple years experienced in the working environment, confident, friendly, outgoing. We are looking for someone very well spoken with no strong accent, as they will be handling customers over the telephone. They will also need to provide a UK residency ID.
- Fulltime/Parttime work
- A customer service agent will handle inbound & outbound calls.
- They will process payments and speak to customers with confidence especially if chasing a payment.
- We must have an intellectual individual who is willing to grow throughout their role so they must be flexible/comfortable in any environment; adapting quickly to tasks handed to them.
- Can-do attitude.
- Order processing - attention to detail.
- The individual will need to know how to handle the pressure of a KPI structure, as this is part of the job pressure.
- Call center experience is advised, however not necessary.
- Customer must commit to the role, including sales when handling customers for additional subscriptions, this helps with customer persuasion.
What we offer:
- Potential to grow within the company.
- Full Training.
- After work drinks every Friday.
- KPI driven bonuses
- GCSE's required
- Sales experience / Customer service experiance
Additional preferences: Used a payment-processing tool before, used a customer service database, tools such as zendesk, Braintree, cloudfufillment…
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"