I have an exciting new opportunity available for a Graduate Urban Designer to join one of the world's leading property firms in their Southampton office. My client have a highly reputable urban design and masterplanning team who deliver design solutions to projects throughout the UK.
Skills & Experience
- Urban Design Degree and/or Masters, or another relevant discipline, e.g. architect, landscape architecture
- Strong portfolio in masterplanning
- Excellent presentation capabilities
- Demonstrable design skills
- Proficiency in industry-standard software, such as AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch-Up
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Professional experience within the sector would be advantageous
The successful candidate will join a friendly and growing team of urban designers and masterplanners, working on a range of exciting projects including city regenerations, housing renewals and major commercial projects. You will be expected to communicate effectively with both colleagues and clients, maintaining strong working relationships and spotting opportunities for repeat business. You will have the chance to get hands on experience within an established company working with both public and private sector clients in the region.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly reputable consultancy and will have the chance to continue progressing toward their career goals and aspirations. You will receive an attractive salary and benefits package and will be guaranteed a supportive working environment.
For more information or for further vacancies within the Planning sector, please contact Gemma Seaman of Penguin Recruitment directly on . Alternatively you can send an email and we'll call you back. Emails to: .
- urban design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"