Our partnered schools are already looking toward September 2020 with video interviews in motion and many more in the pipeline this summer break. You may be considering a future in education and this is without doubt the best role that not only gives you vital insight into education, but it also sets you up in the very best way to succeed as a teacher or provides you the experience you want.
Are you a UK based graduate or currently completing your chosen degree and considering your career options post-graduation?
Did you achieve or are you expecting a 2:1 and above?
Have you thought about a career in primary or secondary education and possibly teaching?
Would you like to benefit from outstanding CPD, industry leading external training within an inclusive and supportive environment?
Don't have the time to fill out application after application? If so, we are here to help...
My schools are looking for well qualified and driven graduates with a 2:1 or above that want to deliver in an extremely successful setting. This Graduate Tutor position is prefect for you to take your first steps towards a career in education. The role is an exciting and dynamic one that requires individuals to think on their feet and deliver results, whilst benefiting from exceptional development programmes. The teams at these schools play a huge part in the students' success and your efforts in this role enhances their development immensely. Here is how we can support you:
One application and one point of contact for an abundance of schools and exciting opportunities:
- Expert support with school selection, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient professional service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
Subjects for Graduate Tutors that are being interviewed for over the next 5/6 weeks in Brent schools:
- Computer Science
What you should expect as a Graduate Tutor with every role that will be presented by BFR:
- Schools will only ever be within 45 minutes travel from your home address to avoid daily travel stress
- In depth support throughout your contract
- £19,000-£26,000 per annum
- Outstanding working environment
- Honest and insightful opportunity description
What to do now:
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with BFR
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at BFR onor email
We are looking forward to supplying you your 1 st opportunity in education!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'