Graduate Treasury System and Reporting Fintech Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a leading company near Bank, who is one of the UK and Ireland's leading advisors on Debt, Derivatives and Corporate Finance who provide clients with expertise across:
- Treasury & Derivatives
- Capital Raising
- Financial Strategy & Planning
- Systems, Reporting & Valuation Services
The office is ultra modern and includes a Pool table and Roof top terrace. The company are also very big on social events and are often holding charity initiatives.
This is a junior role for an individual who is interested in learning about financial technology and developing skills related to derivative systems. This is a development role so that through the booking of trades the individual will become involved in team projects, learn requirements of client and capabilities of systems through problem-solving client queries, begin learning the trade of systems implementation, and during quiet periods have the opportunity to push forward the Analytics BI reporting as a self-contained project. The role will be wide ranging but is likely to include the following:
- Responsible for modelling client portfolios on the treasury and derivative systems.
- Assist with trade booking and resolving trade booking problems
- Delivering Level 2 support in answering client queries
- To support the head of implementation on system implementation projects for clients
- Build and maintain Business Intelligence reporting within Tableau
- Assist in running the business debt / derivative treasury system operation for clients
- Support the production of written reports and presentations and the general running and administration of the business
- To produce daily and other periodic client reporting
- Degree educated in Finance/Technology/Engineering/IT or science
- Would enjoy developing treasury/derivatives system knowledge and expertise
- Able to problem-solve queries an find solutions to client needs
- Interest in learning derivatives and core derivative theory
- Experience of treasury and/ or derivatives systems would be useful
- Working knowledge of loan and derivatives booking and valuation (Credit, FX, Interest Rate and Inflation) would be desirable
- Experience of Tablea's business intelligence and treasury department processes would also be useful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'