Graduate Travel Consultant, Up to £23k, London
Our client specialise in the Incentive Travel and Prize Winning sector of travel and require a degree educated individual who is enthusiastic, customer focused, well travelled or possesses a passion for travel to join their customer experience team.
The responsibilities of the Graduate Travel Consultant is as follows:
- To work with the senior fulfilment executives to help fulfil prizes on a daily basis
- To keep systems updated with data/accounts and stock controls
- To answer calls and emails related to prize winners
- To research and maintain costs needed by senior fulfilment executives
- To report any issues and challenges to senior fulfilment executive
The skills requierd for the Graduate Travel Consultant are:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Well travelled or worked in travel for 1 year.
- Ability to work within a team, but to use your initiative
- A get up and go attitude
- Attention to detail
- Execute administrative tasks effectively
- Experience/Interest in the travel industry
- Can do attitude
- Be able to respond well to multiple activities happening at the same time
- Be a good team member
- Be customer service orientated
- Want to succeed and find innovative ways to improve
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic travel organisation within the Incentive Travel sector
To apply for the Graduate Travel Consultant role, click on the link below or call Prospect4Corporate Travel on
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.