Graduate Transport Planner
Our client is the leading consultancy in transport planning, infrastructure design and flood risk. They create healthy, sustainable, resilient places, designed for people.
They take a holistic approach to smart, integrated, multi-modal, low carbon transportation solutions. Strategic, creative and technical, they collaborate as part of close-knit project team. Our clients’ vision is to deliver a valuable and lasting contribution to society through the way people connect, move and interact.
What the job entails:
- Provision of transport assessments & statements
- Producing travel plans
- Preparation & coordination of travel planning schemes
- Junction analysis & network assessments
- Preliminary highway designs
- Liaise with clients & attend meetings.
- Undertaking site visits
- Writing reports
- 1 years’ experience(preferred)
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Broad knowledge of environmental issues related to transport is expected
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in English
- Degree in either Civil Engineering or Transport Planning
- Competitive salary
- Training/mentoring scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution above statutory requirement
- Flexible work hours and leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Membership fees for up to two professional organisations
- Bonus opportunity, based on company and individual performance
- Option to utilise the Cycle to Work scheme through salary sacrifice
- Annual away days
- Regular company socials
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'