Our client is looking for high achievers who dream big and want to earn big!
If you have big dreams you are determined to make a reality and want the career that will get you on the road to achieve it then this is for you! If you are an ambitious and driven graduate looking for a full training programme, we have the role for you!
These fantastic recruitment opportunities will allow to have a "360" recruitment experience, developing relationships and assisting your clients with their long term business goals. You will be given the freedom and autonomy to develop your career path, focus on recruiting in specialist areas and dealing with a host of blue chip clients.
For this amazing recruitment opportunity, you need to be educated to graduate level, have excellent communication skills on all levels and be determined to succeed. We want to talk to people who don’t take "NO" for an answer.
Looking to live the dream and don’t know how to reach it……… have a look at what our clients can offer you.
- In terms of commission, you could at the least be bringing home the equivalent of your pay packet on top of your basic!
- As you progress and the level of placements you make and money you bring in, your percentage commission goes up and up and up!
- All raw recruits are given a full training programme and even the experienced recruiters receive regular training to keep you updated on the latest technologies and legislation and one-to-ones with their managers to ensure training needs are met as well as monitoring progress and ensuring both professional and personal goals are achieved.
To be considered you need:
- A degree at 2.2 or above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build strong, trusting and lasting relationships with clients/candidates
- Proficient in all MS Office packages (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Competitive attitude
- Professional and confident
- Motivated and determined
- Ambitious, sales driven and dynamic
- An interest in technology
- Blue Chip
- Communication Skills
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job