With more than 27,450 employees and 409 locations at home and abroad, we are one of Europe's largest logistics service providers. Our growth in the global logistics market place has been made possible through our prompt reaction to market changes, a uniform business strategy and, in particular, the dedication and experience of our employees.
Dachser Ltd are currently looking for talented individuals to join our graduate training programme,
The programme is over a two-year period during which you will gain a full understanding of logistics functions and processes - you will have the opportunity to gain experience in all departments.
You will be guided and supported throughout the programme to ensure you reach your fullest potential.
- You will have successfully completed either a logistics or business management degree
- Knowledge of a second language is desirable
What we offer
- A well-established family-owned organisation
- Working for a progressive, forward-thinking company
- Autonomy to set your own learning objectives throughout the programme
- Fast-tracked career progression opportunity
- Attractive starting salary and benefits
Your future is just a click away!
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job