Executive Leaders' graduate development programme is our platform for new hires to build a successful career within the company.
Our 18 month programme will see you report to & learn from our leadership team. You will specialize in a role that best suits your skills and ambitions with opportunities available in our sales, business development, event management and marketing. We love what we do, and we want you to love it too right from day one, so on our graduate programme you are offered:
- A work based learning programme so you can learn on the job while you earn a competitive salary.
- Mentoring from members of the leadership team to help you develop your career and get a broad perspective.
- Customizing a permanent role around your skills and ambition.
- Structured training to give you a solid foundation in business skills.
- If you apply for this Graduate Trainee vacancy, you will be considered for a role in one of the following teams: event management, sales, account management, or content marketing.
The ideal candidate for a Graduate Trainee opportunity will:
- Display the resilience and commitment necessary to work in a fast-growing start-up company.
- Be comfortable with learning new skills on their own.
- Driven, self-starter with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be a strategic thinker with an interest in business management, strong relationship building skills and a desire to learn and develop.
- 2.1 degree or above (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Minimum 5 GCSE - C grade or above including Maths & English (or equivalent).
- Graduated in the last 2 years
- Technical Support
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'