Job Title - Graduate Trainee - Digital Account Manager
Location - Brent Cross
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000
THIS IS NOT A SALES JOB!!!
A fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or an individual who enjoys an extremely fast paced environment managing a very busy varied role
Our Client, an innovative rapidly expanding digital advertising company with an excellent reputation requires a reliable individual who has a can-do attitude. An individual who is keen to learn, work hard in a rapidly expanding business.
We are looking for a confident yet professional individual who can provide friendly efficient service to new and existing clients.
You will need to be efficient, able to prioritise effective and take ownership of your work
- Scheduling Digital Content using various Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Liaising with clients via email and phone to ensure content is correctly deployed at all times
- Monitoring (via on-site cameras or Remote Monitoring Software (RMS)) to check correct content playing, identify faults and confirm screens fully operational
- Monitoring (via RMS) to check on-site PC player status, connectivity, power,
- Co-ordinating engineers for installation and maintenance
- Working on ad hoc projects
Skills and Experience
- Excellent level of customer service, especially a confident phone manner
- Meticulous - excellent attention to detail
- Hard working - on occasion you will be required to work out of normal business hours, including weekends.
- Communicative and personable
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Demonstrate initiative
Crisp Recruitment are an equal opportunities employment agency, we are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this position.
- Content Management
- Customer Service
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'