A trainee sales position in recruitment based in Fareham, near to Portsmouth & Southampton
We are currently looking for a graduate trainee to join our team of Recruitment Consultants at our modern offices on the waterside Cams Hall Estate business park in Fareham, near to Portsmouth and Southampton.
We offer new graduates opportunities for progression on clearly defined career paths, comprehensive graduate training, ongoing mentoring and support, a friendly, fast-paced workplace and an exceptional financial package with both commission and bonuses on top of an excellent basic salary.
To be considered for a graduate role with us, you will need to be a strong team player who is hard-working and competitive. If you are confident, outgoing and sporty with a desire to be the best you can be, you will probably be a good fit with our existing team of graduates who have all benefitted from our training and development. Previous experience is not required, but you should be an excellent communicator who is confident on the telephone and in face to face meetings.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a modern and dynamic professional recruitment business which is a top performing company in the Solent region and one of the UK's top 250 recruitment agencies. We have an enthusiastic and fun working environment where our graduate trainees can flourish through coaching, support and encouragement.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and uncapped commission with no threshold.
- A first year total package of around £26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To be considered for an early interview, please apply and send us your CV asap.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'