Starting salary £22k (increasing incrementally to £27k) plus bonus, company car, laptop, mobile, 5 weeks holiday, pension
A fantastic graduate opportunity to join a leading international building products manufacturer on their Commercial Graduate Programme.
Our client is a leading international supplier of construction products, manufacturing and delivering high quality, innovative solutions. They are looking for a current graduate to join them on their Commercial Graduate TraineeProgramme.
- Joining the Graduate Trainee Programme, initially learning about the business, developing a feel for structure, ethos and branding.
- Working within the business to gain knowledge and experience in a account management, sales, product demonstration, training, communication, planning and customer management, progressing over time to encompass more responsibility.
- Proactively supporting the delivery of successful business strategies and ideas and provide analysis and reporting on a variety of business matters.
- The ideal Graduate Trainee will be passionate and devoted to developing a career in a business that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You will be results orientated and demonstrate high energy, drive, ambition and development potential. In return, on offer is an environment that will stretch, stimulate and reward.
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic with initiative and ambition in equal measures, able to demonstrate drive, commitment and desire to join a successful business and grow within it.
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, together with the ability to prioritise a busy work load/schedule.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to include influencing, presentation and leadership skills, team working, inter-personal, professionalism and flexibility.
If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity, we want to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'