Nicoll Curtin offer a 6 month intensive training program for Graduates. We have multiple roles available with various start dates to suit you.
We recruit technology roles and have positions available in our Projects and Development teams. We recruit mainly into investment banking and other financial services, so we work with senior, specialist candidates who earn a lot of money. This is a professional sector, with clients and candidates who expect a lot from us to find them hard to find candidates in a competitive market and we will give you all the tools to do this.
How can we sum up our culture? .....We hire ambitious, nice people who have a lot of drive to work in the best environment (nice offices, great culture) and we offer a lot of support to ensure you achieve your personal best.
You will start as a researcher with a mentor and learn the market by sourcing roles initially. Your mentor will teach you everything on desk that you need to know and will work one on one with you for those 6 months until you are up to speed to go out and win your own clients. You will also have an intensive structured 6 month training program lead by our Learning and Development Director. In addition to this we have an online e-learning platform if you want to learn even more, additional training is at your finger tips.
Day to day you will spend a lot more time in the office to begin with, working your way up to a lot more face to face client interaction on-site. Many of our clients are based in Canary Wharf so you can expect to spend time there.
You will also receive -
- Excellent commission and a very competitive basic salary (up to 25k for Trainees)
- Future Fund (pay up to 25k over 3 years into a fund and we will match it up to 100% based on your peformance so you can take out 50k)
- Clear training, clear progression steps and career ladder
- Management training program available from consultant level upwards
- Opportunity to move internationally to Zurich, Singapore or New York as you develop
We are interviewing people in the next two weeks so apply now to be considered for the roles we have available.