Graduate Trainee Technology Recruitment Opportunity!
- Have you got as passion for technology that you want to apply for financial reward?
- Do you want to become an expert in the technology industry?
- Do you love communicating?
- Do you want to work in our new swanky start up office just 2 minutes' walk from Reading station?
- Do you want to progress to a Senior Consultant in 1 Year and Management within 2 years?
We are currently offering the excellent opportunity to join our Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme and earn £35k+ in your first year. You will be join a professional, hardworking, fun environment filled with like-minded people.
You will have the opportunity to build your business from day 1 in a 360 position with the support from your team, as part of our unique team structured environment. This is all supported by our excellent first year training programme that will ensure that you are confident, effective and successful in the role!
The role of a Recruitment Consultant
Following your training period the role and responsibilities include:
- Gaining a great knowledge of the digital marketing / digital retail business sector.
- Generating candidates by posting job advertisements, database / internet searches, candidate meetings, social media / LinkedIn and networking
- Understanding your candidate's career requirements and presenting them with opportunities within your client companies
- Managing client relationships, meeting clients, managing the recruitment process by taking job requirements, arranging interviews / preparing candidates for interview, negotiating salaries and making placements
- The training you receive will mean that you will not just be a recruitment consultant filling a job. You'll become an industry expert, able to bring valuable market insight to your clients and candidates. You'll become a trusted partner to your customers resulting in a high level of repeat business
What are we looking for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- You will be hard-working, focused on your career and committed to making a long-term career in the recruitment industry
- You will be resilient and prepared to work outside of the normal "9 to 5" as required to speak to your candidates
- You do not need to bring any technical IT knowledge. However, having a curious nature along with any interest in all things digital helps!
So what else does Venn Group have to offer other than a meteoritic, sociable, supportive environment and the promise of a long career?
Company incentives include…
- Top performer lunches at the best restaurants in London
- "Fizzy Friday" at the end of each month!
- Flexi time and 22 days holiday a year (Increasing by 1 day each year of employment)
- Early finishes on a Friday
- Free BUPA healthcare after 1 years` service
- Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme
Other Benefits at Venn Group…
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Rapid performance related career progression
- Recognition for your achievements
- Regular all-expense paid team nights out!
Salary: £20,000 basic salary PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION (Realistic OTE 1st year £35,000, 2nd year £45,000, 3rd year £60,000+)
If you`re interested in this exciting Trainee opportunity, apply now and we`ll be in touch to discuss your application and arrange an immediate interview.
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment i.e. Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment i.e. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; Public Sector Recruitment i.e. Local Government, NHS, Education; Not-For-Profit Recruitment i.e. Education, International Charities
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- business development