A market-leading company within the electrical wholesale distribution sector is looking for a sales-orientated graduate with a technical interest to join their growing business in Rugby. The business is part of an impressive group with an annual turnover exceeding £1.3 billion and prides themselves on delivering excellent customer service.
The company you'll be joining is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking graduate who can join this successful business and help them prosper in the future. You will receive rewards including:
- £20,000 - £24,000 with regular salary reviews in line with your training
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Industry approved sales qualification and product training
- High-spec company car (upon progression to a field-based role)
- Opportunity to develop technical and commercial sales knowledge
This role is ideal for a technical graduate who is ambitious and looking to develop a career within a commercial sales environment. As a Technical Sales Graduate Trainee, you will make an impact by:
- Gaining essential experience around the company from the ground up, working to gain knowledge in areas including technical drawings, specification and design work, product training and internal and external sales training with industry-leading providers
- Working one-to-one with an experienced mentor
- Progressing to a key role within the business, after gaining the necessary product and sales training
- Building rapport with key clients and suppliers
- Establishing new relationships and managing these B2B accounts to maximise the profitability, along with managing and developing existing client relationships.
For this Technical Sales Graduate Trainee role, you should:
- Be a graduate within a technical subject such as Maths, Engineering or Physics
- Be a confident communicator, with a competitive and driven personality
- Have a passion for building a career within a technical-commercial sales market
- Be ready to face a challenging role and progress quickly
- Have a full UK driving licence
Don't miss out on this sought-after opportunity, apply today to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'