Graduate Trainee Teachers - Maths, Science, English, History or Geography - School Direct - with TA opportunity - Clarus Aspirations
Aspiring Secondary School Teachers!
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start a career in teaching. If you have been looking at routes in to teaching then look no further than this exciting West London post.
My client school in Brent is looking to recruit Graduate Trainee teachers, to join them in September.
Clarus Aspirations is an initiative that supports graduates in gaining valuable classroom based experience as a Teaching Assistant. The programme is perfect for an aspiring teacher, actively looking to secure a full time, paid teaching assistant opportunity. Here you will really kick start your career and gain hands on experience of supporting secondary school children within the classroom.
This Outstanding Secondary school offers a unique opportunity for core subject graduates to secure a teacher training place within a highly prestigious and successful school. You will have the opportunity to familiarise yourself with the school and the pupils for a year as a Teaching Assistant - with added areas of responsibility. If you successfully complete this stage of the programme you will be offered a Salaried School Direct place!
Information about the role:
- Graduate Trainee Teacher - Maths, Science, English, Geography or History - School Direct September 2018
- Outstanding Brent Secondary School - 11-18
- Salary from £22,000 to £25,000 pro rata
- Full time & Long-term Teaching Assistant opportunity to start from September - Supporting small groups in intervention sessions to boost pupil attainment.
- Gradual development to teach classes, with expert advice and supervision
- 1st class training programme - Support from an Outstanding teacher throughout.
- Exceptional Graduate required - 2:1 degree or above from leading University - Excellent academic record required
- Superb subject knowledge and passion for education
- Experience working with children desirable - classroom based, even better!
- Dynamic and enthusiastic graduates required - confident
- Outstanding Mixed Secondary School - 11-18
- High performing school - Great results
- Supportive leadership team
- Outstanding training opportunities
- Located in Brent- West London - Inner London
- Great transport links - Easily accessible - Car parking available
Please apply now by sending your CV and a brief cover letter to Clarus Education.
If shortlisted, Clarus Education will be in touch within 48 hours
- Secondary Education
- Teacher Training
- Graduate Entry