One of the largest names in the electrical & lighting products industry is offering sociable and sales-focused graduates the opportunity to join this exciting sector. They sell to a huge and varied customer base including government agencies and local authorities, the hotel and leisure industry and the building and construction industry, to name a few.
A salary of up to £25K + uncapped OTE, quick progression & bespoke training from industry experts are all on offer.
This is an ideal role for ambitious and driven graduates who are keen to develop their careers within a commercial environment. As a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager, you will make an impact by:
- Gaining a valuable insight into various areas of the business: warehouse, trade counter, purchasing, internal sales and field sales
- Receiving product, skills and industry sales training
- Working one-on-one with an experienced mentor
- Quickly progressing to a key Area Sales Manager/Business Development Manager role in the business
- Building strong relationships with key clients and suppliers
- Establishing relationships and maximising the profitability of new B2B customers
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish a career with a well-renowned and growing business whose opportunities are highly sought after by industry professionals.
For this Graduate Trainee Sales Manager position, you should be:
- A graduate with a degree in any subject
- A quick learner
- An excellent communicator
- Enthusiastic, competitive and confident
- Passionate about building a career in sales and management
- Ready to hit the ground running in a challenging role
- In possession of a full UK driving licence
The business you'll be working for offers fantastic rewards for hard work and success. You'll receive:
- Starting salary of £20,000 to £25,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
- Regular salary reviews as you progress
- Your cut of the company's profits in the form of an annual lump sum bonus - uncapped potential
- High-spec company car (after initial training period)
- Opportunity to develop the skills required for management
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today!
Bridgewater Graduates specialise in recruiting for sales, management and a variety of other commercial graduate roles including: Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Manager, Graduate Sales Trainee, Graduate Field Sales Trainee, Graduate Area Sales Manager, Graduate Business Management Trainee, Graduate Management Trainee, Graduate Sales & Business Trainee, Graduate Commercial Trainee, Graduate Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Trainee Business Manager, Graduate Sales & Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'