Graduate Trainee Sales Manager - Middlesborough
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious and money-motivated graduates to join a major group of businesses with an impressive £5 billion global turnover. You'll receive a salary of up to £24K plus uncapped OTE and bespoke training from industry experts.
About the opportunity
You'll be working for a global, market-leading distributor of electrical equipment. Their customers include and electrical contractors, local authorities and hotel/leisure chains to name a few. With over 4,000 employees across 350 UK branches, they also have a proven track-record of developing graduate talent.
This growing company is looking for driven graduates with entrepreneurial spirit to join their established locations across Yorkshire and the North East. As a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager, you will:
- Become a part of a highly sociable and fast-paced industry
- Gain a valuable insight into various areas of the business
- Receive product, skills and leading industry sales training
- Be mentored by an experienced senior manager
- Progress to a key Sales Manager role
- Build relationships with new B2B clients
- Manage current accounts and maximise profitability
With this business, your development is limited only by your own ambition. You will be given the tools to be successful, make an impact and progress quickly.
How you will be rewarded
The company is keen to reward the hard work and success of their employees. As a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager, you will receive:
- An initial salary of between £21,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience)
- A generous, performance-related annual bonus
- Regular salary reviews
- High-spec company car (after initial training period)
- Further progression opportunities
What you should be
To be successful in this role, you should be:
- A graduate with a degree in any subject
- An excellent communicator
- A quick learner
- Energetic and motivated
- Ready to hit the ground running
Think you have what it takes? Apply today to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Bridgewater Graduates specialise in recruiting for sales, management and a variety of other commercial graduate roles including: Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Manager, Graduate Sales Trainee, Graduate Field Sales Trainee, Graduate Area Sales Manager, Graduate Business Management Trainee, Graduate Management Trainee, Graduate Sales & Business Trainee, Graduate Commercial Trainee, Graduate Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Trainee Business Manager, Graduate Sales & Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'