This growing, £1.2 billion group of electrical products businesses are looking for driven and sales-focused graduates with management potential. Upon joining their impressive graduate training programme, you will receive a salary of up to £24K + lucrative bonus, excellent training and quick progression.
Who will you be working for?
You'll be working for a successful group of businesses who operate in an impressive £9.8 billion industry. They're looking for high-calibre graduate talent who will undertake a tailored training programme before progressing to key roles within the business.
Their business is built on long-lasting relationships. The pride themselves on working closely with suppliers, providing excellent service to their clients and helping their employees to build successful careers. With a £1.2 billion turnover and over 4,000 employees across the UK, this is a fantastic company for you to build a long-term career.
What will you be doing?
Due to continued growth, this successful group are now looking for commercially-minded graduates to join and make an impact on their businesses across the South West.
As a Graduate Trainee in sales and management, you will:
- Join an energetic and sociable team
- Immerse yourself in an intensive training period and gain insight into various areas of the business
- Receive product, skills and industry sales training
- Work closely with a senior manager mentor
- Quickly progress to a key role within the business
- Build relationships with B2B customers
- Manage key customer accounts and your own diary
How will you be rewarded?
As a Graduate Trainee, you will receive:
- Bespoke training - tailored to you!
- Starting salary of £20,000 to £24,000 with regular salary reviews
- Your cut of the company's profits in the form of an annual bonus - uncapped potential
- Further progression opportunities
- High-spec company car (after initial training period)
- A chance to establish a career with a well-renowned business - opportunities with the group are highly sought after by industry professionals
Key skills required
To be successful in this role, you should be:
- A graduate ideally with a business-related degree (or similar)
- Passionate about pursuing a career in sales and management
- An excellent communicator
- Self-motivated and independent
- Tenacious and results-focused
- In possession of a full UK driving licence
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today!
Bridgewater Graduates specialise in recruiting for sales, management and a variety of other commercial graduate roles including: Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Manager, Graduate Sales Trainee, Graduate Field Sales Trainee, Graduate Area Sales Manager, Graduate Business Management Trainee, Graduate Management Trainee, Graduate Sales & Business Trainee, Graduate Commercial Trainee, Graduate Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Trainee Business Manager, Graduate Sales & Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'