Graduate Trainee Sales Executive - £18,000 - £21,000 - Realistic £30,000 - £40,000 1st year OTE - Essex based
Java Recruitment is a specialist provider of permanent and contract staff across specialist niche IT markets in the UK and Europe. We are currently recruiting high-calibre graduates to join our industry leading Graduate Recruitment Training Scheme.
Are you; a recent Grad, with the drive to become successful, money motivated, want to start a career?
Looking for an amazing commission structure, incentives, career progression, training programme, and quarterly trips away; Ibiza, Prague, Amsterdam and many more
- Candidate marketing and developing existing client relationships.
- Identifying, qualifying, managing and closing suitable candidates.
- Taking detailed job specifications.
- Translating and posting job requirements into adverts that will attract relevant candidates.
- Negotiate fees, salaries and close candidates/clients for commitment in all areas of the recruitment process.
- Extensive planning and time management.
Our benefits include:
- A starting salary from £18,000.
- Opportunity to increase basic salary up to a maximum of £30,000 in any 12 month period
- Potential to earn substantial performance related bonuses (Average 1st year OTE £30,000 - £40,000)
- Structured induction and training programme.
- Win a Rolex, Jimmy Choo goodies and Mont Blanc goodies
- Quarterly trips away; Ibiza, Barcelona, Prague, Marbella and many more
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays) + afternoons out of the office at company incentive each month (equalling 34 days off the job on target).
- Reduced rate gym membership
- Incentives at Java - Recruitment
- Achievers club Afternoon at a top restaurant for successful Consultants
Java Recruitment Graduate Recruitment Training Scheme is an integral part of our future growth strategy as we look to expand from 90 people currently to 150 in the next 18 months.
We are looking to fast track successful candidates in to management. Everyone who joins Java - Recruitment will have the opportunity to build in to a team leader position within a 9-12 month period, you will have the opportunity to move in tosenior management roles as we continue to grow and open further offices.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom on a full time basis. The minimum entry requirement is to have a degree in any subject.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
- Graduate Entry
- Recruitment Training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job