Full Time – 5 days a week
Holiday – 22 days per annum
Salary – To be agreed based on experience + Commission + Annual Bonus
Xupes is an online shopping destination for luxury watches, jewellery, handbags, accessories and antiques and art. Founded in 2009 we have built up a considerable reputation as a reliable, efficient and friendly online retailer offering more than just an online boutique. Our business has been built on the key principles of honesty, integrity, and the highest levels of customer service. The business is growing very quickly, becoming more diverse, and we will soon be one of the worlds leading online luxury retail platforms.
We are very proud to have a highly creative and ambitious team. We are looking for someone with similar qualities who can think big and grow their future with us. As a rapidly growing business job progression is a real opportunity as our team expands. We also offer lots of perks to help keep you happy and motivated.
This opportunity will involve predominantly inbound sales through our various selling platforms, enquiry management – phone and email, and face-to-face sales when customers come to inspect / collect products. You will receive training to learn and gain a deep knowledge of the world most prestigious watch, handbag and jewellery brands in order to provide a knowledgeable experience to customers.
- Responding to inbound sales enquiries through a variety of online channels.
- Providing a prompt, consultative and knowledgeable sales approach.
- Responsible for providing a high level of service and a consultative sales approach.
- Working closely with management to develop cross-platform sales.
- You will have a strong consultative sales approach
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills with experience handling calls.
- Experience in a sales role with luxury watches or jewellery specific experience is a distinct advantage.
- Working well as part of a team.
- Possess a passion and appreciation for luxury goods, and a desire to be immersed in a world of Interior Design, Antiques, Fine Art, Watches, Jewellery and Fashion.
- Good presentation for the front of house responsibilities.
Please note: uniQua has been retained by Xupes for all recruitment. All speculative CV's from agencies shall be forwarded to uniQua.
- sales, account management, inbound sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'