Graduate Trainee - Sales & Business Management
Are you looking for a graduate sales role with industry-leading training and progression opportunities? Are you ready to get stuck into a challenging role where you can make a real impact and be rewarded for your success? This could be the opportunity for you!
You'll be joining a company that started out in the early 19th century. The business has developed a lot since then and is now the largest distributor of electrical products in the UK with 320 locations, over 4,500 employees and an annual turnover exceeding £1.2 billion. They sell to a huge and varied customer base including government agencies and local authorities, the hotel and leisure industry, building and construction industry, electrical engineering, industrial companies, facilities management, and power generation businesses, to name a few.
Upon joining their Graduate Training Programme, you will learn about the running of the business, their products and develop valuable commercial skills that will benefit you for years to come. You will be mentored by a senior manager, many of whom started out on this graduate programme themselves.
You will learn about the business from the ground up so you can develop an understanding of how each person and department plays a significant role in their success. You'll receive a well-rounded training experience as well as completing a fully-funded accredited sales qualification that covers customer understanding, product knowledge, market and competitor insight, rapport building, negotiation, presentation skills, business development and more.
As a Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee, you will:
- Build and develop relationships with B2B customers face-to-face
- Maximise the profitability of your accounts and win new business
- Use your product knowledge and customer service skills to promote the company as a supplier of choice
- Negotiate deals over the phone and in-person
As a Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee, you will receive:
- A competitive starting salary between £20,000 - £24,000
- Your cut of the company's profits in the form of an uncapped bonus
- A company car after your initial training period
- Extensive training, personal development, and opportunities to progress to branch management
If you're an ambitious and money-motivated graduate with excellent communication skills, we want to hear from you. Submit your application today to find out more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'