This market-leading electrical & lighting products business is looking for entrepreneurial and money-motivated graduates to develop as their future management team. Great training, quick progression and the opportunity to work in a dynamic industry that is competitive, social and successful are on offer.
You'll be joining a market-leading electrical products business who have a proven track-record of developing graduate talent to management level. They operate in a £9.8 billion industry where they are a dominant force with an impressive £1.2 billion turnover. With 4,000 employees based across hundreds of UK locations, they are a growing business that offers graduates a fantastic platform to launch their careers.
They are now looking for an ambitious and money-motivated graduate to join their established location in Bridgwater. As a Graduate Trainee in sales and business management, you will:
- Immerse yourself in an intensive training period and gain insight into various areas of the business
- Receive product, skills and industry-leading sales training
- Work closely with a senior manager mentor
- Quickly progress to Business Development Manager level
- Build relationships with B2B customers
- Manage key customer accounts and your own diary
Key Skills Required
For this Graduate Trainee role, you should be:
- A graduate with a business-related degree (or similar)
- An excellent communicator
- Confident and professional
- Tenacious and results-focused
- In possession of a full UK driving licence
As a Graduate Trainee, you will receive:
- Thorough training tailored to you
- An initial salary of £20,000 to £24,000 with regular salary reviews
- Your cut of the company's profits in the form of an annual bonus - uncapped potential
- Further progression opportunities
- A high-spec company car (after initial training period)
- The opportunity to establish a career with a well-renowned business - opportunities with the group are highly sought after by industry professionals
With this business, your development is limited only by your own ambition. You will be given the tools to be successful, make an impact and progress. The company has a fantastic reputation for developing their graduate trainees - some of whom are now running their own multi-million-pound businesses within the group!
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today to find out more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'